Remy at Les Chefs De France

Everyyeardisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Remy is still at les Chefs De France still? We saw him a few years back and my kids would love to see him again. Hoping he is still there!! Thank you.

Nicole, mom to pirate: princess: pirate: pirate:

With that said, does anyone know if he has a certain time frame he comes out at? I know when we went before he only came out during a certain time but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Thank you again.

Nicole, mom to pirate: princess: pirate: pirate:

I ate at Chefs in September and my ADR at 4:30. I would say about half way through our meal, Remy came around. It seemed just like a character meal, where Remy just rotated through the restaurant. I am sure that if you tell your server that you haven't seen Remy, that he would come around to you!

Remy begins his circuit of the restaurant at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 and 5:20 Monday through Saturday. He takes Sunday off.

I would recommend a reservation no later that half an hour before the start of one of his rounds. You must be seated when he comes around - if you are in the process of being seated or you're away from the table (e.g. in the bathroom) you will miss him and he will not come back. You cannot get up and go over to him.

Also, he's a highly sophisticated audio-animatronic figure that sometimes has unexpected problems and does not appear so if you have little ones don't promise that they will see Remy. Let his appearance be a surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter