Relying on buses at Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
We stayed at BC for 2 nights on our last trip before moving onsite. We really enjoyed it and would like to stay there again!

My 17 yr. old dd wants to take some friends with her on our next trip. We would love for them to go...but transportation to/from the parks is an issue! We ( my family of 6) will be driving down. The other kids will be flying. So we will only have 1 van which just won't fit everyone. And we tend to tour the parks differently since my little ones need to go back earlier than my teenagers do!

Has anyone solely used the buses at BC? How was it? Since we will be providing all of the accomodations it's MUCH cheaper for me to stay at BC than rent several rooms onsite. But if transportation is going to be a huge issue than I may not have a choice. Really looknig for some insight as to if this is even a possibility for us? TIA! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter