• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rei Or Drugstore.com Coupons

3forWDW

Mouseketeer
We're leaving in 2 weeks and I can't find BodyGlide locally! :confused3 I'm going to order some on-line and hope it gets here in time. Anyone have any coupon codes/discounts that they wouldn't mind sharing? I know that Drugstore.com and REI both have BodyGlide available.
Thanks!! :sunny:

Can't help you with the coupons, but I'm totally with you on the bodyglide thing. Can't find it anywhere!!!! But, did you know that Monistat is making a similar product now? Both Target and Wal Mart carry it, as dooes Eckerd, Walgeens and CVS. It's called anti-chafing gel or something similar. They ususally keep it where the other Monistat products are sold. I'm using it to train for the Disney marathon and don't have any problems with it. You may be able to find that locally and a little cheaper than ordering and paying shipping. Just a thought....

No codes but I know drugstore.com is available thru Mypoints so I would do it that way and at least get points for it.

EBAY! I got two sticks of bodyglide (with sunscreen) on ebay for $14 plus shipping. It got here in two days! Not the absolute cheapest route but it got here quickly and will be worth it!

Here's a link to the guy I got it from...
bodyglide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter