rehiring former employee

marijan900

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!
I used to work on Magic and Wonder, altough 12 years ago. Recently I contacted agency in my country, Croatia, to ask about rehiring, they told me it's probably not possible due to my restricted rehire status. As I understood, agency is not willing to help me any further. I have no idea what it means and tried to get in touch with someone who might know. If anyone knows more on that or how to get in touch directly with DCL please contact me. I have decided to get back to DCL if possible and wish that very much. Thank you for your help.
Marijan

Hello everyone!
I used to work on Magic and Wonder, altough 12 years ago. Recently I contacted agency in my country, Croatia, to ask about rehiring, they told me it's probably not possible due to my restricted rehire status. As I understood, agency is not willing to help me any further. I have no idea what it means and tried to get in touch with someone who might know. If anyone knows more on that or how to get in touch directly with DCL please contact me. I have decided to get back to DCL if possible and wish that very much. Thank you for your help.
Marijan

E-mail: dcl.jobs@disney.com
Phone: +1 407-566-7447
Web: www.dcljobs.com

Best of luck to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter