Rehearsal for intimate weddings?

PookieB

DVC Dreaming
Does anyone know if its possible or has anyone had a rehearsal for a intimate wedding at the wedding wedding pavilion? :confused3

1.png

4.png

PookieB said:
Does anyone know if its possible or has anyone had a rehearsal for a intimate wedding at the wedding wedding pavilion? :confused3

We've booked our wedding through virgin and were told there is no rehearsal for an intimate - we're going to do one in our villa to make sure everyone knows when to enter and where to stand :goodvibes

ps: OT did you know you can put your tickers in your sig to save you pasting them in each time?

We were also told there was no rehersal for intimate weddings. They (meaning in our case Rev Tim and the on site coordinator) went over what to do and really that was enough. I was a little nervous about it b/c i did not know what was going to happen but really- it wasn't rocket science. In fact afterwards my husband said he was glad that we didn't waste time with a rehersal

I was also told that there is no reheral for intimates. My fiance is nervous about this but our co-ordinator told us that she will go over everything right before the wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter