Regular Dolphin Experience or Trainer for a Day at DC

pandamom

My tags are gone!
Hello! Planning a day at Discovery Cove next year and would like some input on which package to get. DH and I will just be getting the basic Day Resort package without a dolphin experience (entire family did dolphin swim in Mexico a few years ago). DDs will be 13 and 15 and we are trying to decide between the Dolphin Swim Experience and the Trainer for a Day package for them. At first we were going to get the Trainer package but now I'm worried they won't have much time to relax and spend time with dh and me. Any recommendations / info would be greatly appreciated!

If this is your first visit to Discovery Cove, I would recommend the normal dolphin swim package. I have done both 4 times each and Trainer for a Day is pretty full on. You do get a couple of hours of free time at the end of the day, but especially with all the new things, this in my opinion is not enough.

Corinna

If this is your first visit to Discovery Cove, I would recommend the normal dolphin swim package. I have done both 4 times each and Trainer for a Day is pretty full on. You do get a couple of hours of free time at the end of the day, but especially with all the new things, this in my opinion is not enough.

Corinna

Thank you for your reply! Now thinking of using the money that we were going to use for the trainer package for a cabana instead...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter