Reguarding the pay 4 get 7 deal

babby

Disney planner!
I just changed my reservation yesterday when the dates got extended. I am kinda new to all this package business- I usually book the room separate and then buy 10 non expiring park hoppers with water park option. We always have days left over and use those on our next trip. Yesterday I purchased 8 day park hoppers with water park option. I am thinking today I need to upgrade these to 10 day non expiring to get the best deal don't you think? We are a family that stays at the water park all day and so that would not use a day for the parks- Please advise if it is a good deal to get the 10 day non expiring park hoppers with water park option- because that would be like a 20 day ticket right- 10 days at the parks and 10 for the water parks?? THanks!

If you are doing the 7/4 deal, the non expiring is a great deal. You will see that you will be charged the 7 day non expiring fee for the 10 day ticket. They are giving you 3 free days. It is a savings of about $80 per person.

ADisneyQueen....So when you go to the 4/3 link on disney you plug in your dates and put 7 days no expiry you will automatically get 10 days no expiry?

I just changed my reservation yesterday when the dates got extended. I am kinda new to all this package business- I usually book the room separate and then buy 10 non expiring park hoppers with water park option. We always have days left over and use those on our next trip. Yesterday I purchased 8 day park hoppers with water park option. I am thinking today I need to upgrade these to 10 day non expiring to get the best deal don't you think? We are a family that stays at the water park all day and so that would not use a day for the parks- Please advise if it is a good deal to get the 10 day non expiring park hoppers with water park option- because that would be like a 20 day ticket right- 10 days at the parks and 10 for the water parks?? THanks!

Hi...I'm confused on this....is it true that a 10 day park hopper with water park option and no expiring option means that you save a day when you dont go to the parks?

Do you really get 10 days at the waterparks? I was thinking I had read somewhere that a 10 day park pass with waterparks actually only allowed 3 or 4 days at the waterparks. Not positive about that though...

no, you put in 10 days but when the price comes up (if you're willing to do the math) you will see that you are charged the 7 day fee ( I think it is $118 to add non expiration) instead of the 10 day fee ( I think this is about $200 to add non expiring). That fee is per person. The waterpark and park hopper is a flat fee of $50 no matter what you buy.
Yes, you do get 10 days at the waterpark if you add this feature for $50 and you buy a 10 day pass to the parks. If you buy a pass with less days, you will get less days at the waterparks, but it is still $50.
If you want to go to mousesavers, you will see all the prices.

Ok I have just realized something....I got the 4/3 7 nights pay for 4 got 3 free...now I took the 7 day pass so I could get 3 free, I just discovered that I am paying for the 10 day (not uch difference) shud I not be paying for 7 getting 3 free?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter