This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Regarding Who's line is it anyway

Blumonkeyboy

Manah Manah
i will as of now be running 1 halloween game of wliia every day till halloween all scenes will have a halloween twist. if you have any suggestions please PM them to me ill accept all suggestions halloween or other. btw for my drew suit should i use a MASK or just GLASSES.

P.S if any of you pull a collin when you are at my show HAHAHA Fear the wrath i mean laugh - yes that means you to smiles :faint: :faint: -

btw when i say dont pull a collin i mean that in the british he faints alot - acting - to get out of anything and we dont go by ryan wayne ........ we go by Hey how much is that dog in the window... Jasonpwns!! btw, like this ??? thats right the points are just like anything staff does to make ppl be good

I mean the one in america im not from england I won't know

i know im from america also but i watch YOUTUBE and search Who's line UK and in the christmas hoedown ( warning has one comment not appropriate for children BELL is a ryme) Colin "pretends" to faint

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter