Refrigerators in studios and ice?

gk90

Mom to Sorcerer Mickey fan and Donald's #1 fan!
Just wondering about the refrigerators in the studios: how big are they? And if they're the small 4 cubic foot type, does the freezer compartment get cold enough to make ice? Our kids love the ice pops in a plastic bag that you put in the freezer, great after a long day.

Also are there ice cube trays?

Looking forward to our arrival at BLT and BCV next week! My ticker has the wrong date, I thought we'd be going this week.

There is one maybe two small ice cube trays (they might be in the cupboard), but you can get ice from the ice machine if you wish.

The freezer area is small, but there is enough room for a box of popcicles.

Yes the freezer compartment does get cold enough to freeze freezepops and there should be ice cube tray, they have always worked for me.
Just make sure you turn the temp setting up on the unit, sometimes housekeeping turns them down. You might have to play with it, I have gotten the refrig compartment so cold it froze the soda.

Have a great time.

They're a fairly decent size for a studio fridge - from floor to under counter (not like a "dorm" fridge). I've successfully frozen freezer pops in them.

Thanks all for the details and tips, I'll pack the ice pops! And I'd forgotten about the ice machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter