refridgerators??????????????????

DanniDuck31

Earning My Ears
Hello

Can someone tell me if there are small fridges in the rooms. One travel agent told me she thinks so :confused3 and another said they have cooling boxes. Thanks a mickillion!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

Yeah, I guess they are refridgerators. THey are small, like the kind students in a college dorm room use. I don't think they will keep anything frozen, but it will keep drinks cool. We put in a bucket to help keep it cool.

I think they refer to them as beverage coolers. They work like a fridge, however the temp is not the same as an actual fridge. They recommend that if you need a true fridge to keep medication, for example, in there is a form you can fill out and they will put a dorm sized fridge in the room as well. They are good for keeping cold drinks cold, but not recommended for actual refrigeration needs. You can also request ice from the cabin steward. HTH

The "refrigerators" in the rooms are actually beverage coolers. They are kept a a higher temperature than a regular refrigerator and are not very effective in getting something cold, but will keep a drink somewhat cold. If you need a true refrigerator for medical reasons, then get the medical from from your TA or DCL. Have it filled out by your doctor and have it faxed in. Also, have the form and requirements noted on your reservation, and DCL will place a refrigerator in your room.

thanks to all for the comments. I won't have any medication, so I guess I will be having a cooling unit, not a fridge. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter