Refridgerators

puckhog45

Earning My Ears
Do they still have refridgerators in the staterooms? In September of 1999 we were in 5022 and we had a refriderator. I don't see anything in the literature about refridges.

They have a beverage cooler in each cabin. I wouldn't call it a refrigerator. It works fine for cooling and keeping beverages cool, but doesn't get cold enough to prevent food/milk from spoiling. One trick we use to keep thing colder is to place ziploc bags filled with ice cubes in it.

We just returned from the Wonder.
We had brought some juice boxes and a few waters to have in the room. Plus a bottle of the premixed Margarita for mom & dad!!

We kept a ziplock bag of ice in there and it kept everything very cold. It took until the next morning to get things cool but once they were cold, they stayed that way.

Our stateroom host Brian was very accomodating. We left ziplock bags out for him and he filled them every time he brought ice for the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter