Refresh=game changer, crowd calendars=unreliable

Okay, thank you all! I do keep checking daily but currently there are no FP times available at all for SDMT, but I'll check up through and during the day of!

I have never tried the refresh strategy before can anyone tell me the chance of getting a Safari after dusk or EE at AK if starting to try around 1. We are at MK that morning and my kids want 7 dwarves as a FP but we have never been to AK at night and DH really wants to try the nighttime safari and EE at night. We don't care about Pandora rides as we have another 2 AK mornings and this is the first day of our trip so wouldn't count on getting FOP for a FP anyways. Any advice, we are a party of 4 if that helps. Thanks.

I have never tried the refresh strategy before can anyone tell me the chance of getting a Safari after dusk or EE at AK if starting to try around 1. We are at MK that morning and my kids want 7 dwarves as a FP but we have never been to AK at night and DH really wants to try the nighttime safari and EE at night. We don't care about Pandora rides as we have another 2 AK mornings and this is the first day of our trip so wouldn't count on getting FOP for a FP anyways. Any advice, we are a party of 4 if that helps. Thanks.

EE shouldn't be a problem.

If you're specifically looking for a dusk Safari (and not just late afternoon) be prepared that that one could take a fair bit of work. I tried on and off all afternoon trying to get it. It was probably an hour total of refreshing every time we were walking or waiting for something before a dusk time finally came up. I actually saw FOP come up during the time I was trying to get it. That said, I don't have as good luck as some of the posters here do so you may find you can get it no problem. Just be prepared for the opposite.

One other note of caution, what's easy or hard to get seems to change over time. There have been a couple posters saying that TT has been harder to get recently and FEA is readily available. It was the opposite when we went in May. I picked up TT multiple times for return times that were within an hour.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter