• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refillable mugs??

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
Does anyone have any pics of the 2013 mugs? DBrother's GF wants to know what the new ones look like apparently mine from last year isn't good enough because "you said they would have a different picture and I want to see it" :lmao:

I've taught her to well lol

There are no 2013 mugs. So far it's the same one they've been selling for the past 2 years.

We are going the first week of March. So much hoping that there will be a new mug design....we went Aug. 2011, got the mugs. Went back June 2012, didnt get the mugs because they were the same design. Going in March and really want to buy the mug with a new design! Hoping they roll it out by then. :bitelip:

My budget and my cabinet space are both grateful that Disney has gone to plain ugly mugs - I have no desire to purchase or keep them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter