Refillable mugs question???

Thing 1

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of bringing our Yeti cups to WDW . Our thoughts were to take them with us to the refill station. It will take two refillable mug fills to fill them. I know there is a couple minute delay between fills and that's no problem but would the CMs have an issue with that? We would of course step back out of the way for the two minute delay.

The only cups/mugs that will work in the soda machines at the refill station are the Rapid Fill mugs that Disney sells for this purpose, or paper cups handed out by the cashier when you buy a beverage. They have a chip embedded in them, and the machine will not dispense a beverage if it doesn't sense that chip.

You could fill a Rapid Fill mug at the machine and then pour it into your Yeti cup, but that seems a little cumbersome to me.

I don't think that CMs would care, however you have to buy refillable mugs that are active for the rapid refill machine

Thanks. I do know how the mugs work.... we get them every year. I was just wondering if filling the yeti with the mugs would be frowned upon. We are at CSR and depending on room location it can be a pretty good walk to the refill station. Drink will stay good a long time in the yeti and not having to go back for a refill would be great.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. No, it wouldn't be a problem at all to refill your Yeti from the mug. Transferring drinks to another cup/mug isn't uncommon. :)

Can I jump on this thread to ask if anyone knows of a carrier suitable for numerous rapid fill mugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter