• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refillable mug question

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Can you refill a mug at any resort or only at your specific resort? I will be visiting other resorts and will take my mug if this works. Thanks!

<OldCoot>Back in the old days, when each resort had their own mug design, you were only supposed to refill at the resort where you got the mug.</OldCoot>

Recently, though, with the uniformity of mugs and the RFID refill system, you can use the mugs anywhere on property as long as they're still valid time-wise. (And they're usually activated for 2-3 weeks.)

Yes, before the mugs had "chips", you could only refill at your resort. With the new "chipped" mugs, you can refill them at any resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter