Redeeming MyPoints

rockin_rep

<font color=royalblue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=d
This is the first time i've redeemed points on the NEW(ER) redemption page and for some reason, it isn't working! I'm trying to get the $25 Macy's card and it opens to a page with a macy's card on the top, and writing about it on the bottom, with a blank white space inbetween -- which is where i'm thinking the other click on information is located....anyone know? I've tried several times and wondered if its my computer, or is the site down, or just that page?

Also, where it says 'contact us' its all about investors. Anyone know how to contact them for redemption help?

TIA!

The page that opens up for me mentions the card and then has a link to find Macy's stores near you. Then there is a "Continue" button in the lower right of the box.

The next page that opens has the giftcard shown at the top and then spaces to fill in the shipping information. There are "cance;" and "redeem" buttons located in the lower right corner of the box.

I'm not sure why the page comes up for me but not you. I have so many spyware blockers, pop up blockers and other security devices on my computer that I can't even get it to print online coupons without making software changes first. Try clearing your cache and temporary internet files. Maybe that will help.

The page that opens up for me mentions the card and then has a link to find Macy's stores near you. Then there is a "Continue" button in the lower right of the box.

Try clearing your cache and temporary internet files. Maybe that will help.

Hey Lisa, thanks for the reply.

Tried it again and same thing happened; the page with the link to macy's stores comes up but NOT the continue button!!!???

I did clean the files etc and it didn't help. Now what, any other ideas? Anyone? Thats the only card i want right now.

Still can't find a link directly to MyPoints... any ideas there?

Help!!! Please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter