Red sox parade at MK??

ArielseekingEric

Mouseketeer
As anyone heard about any Red Sox parade at MK? I was down there in 2004 when the sox won. Wondering if anything is planned again. Think I might miss it. I don't get there until next Thursday.

As anyone heard about any Red Sox parade at MK? I was down there in 2004 when the sox won. Wondering if anything is planned again. Think I might miss it. I don't get there until next Thursday.

I did not know they had for them in '04

Edit:
Should have googled before I responded.
I thought you meant thye whole team was there.

Manny, big papi, and schilling were down ther. Whole team would have been awesome. I remember having dinner at espn club watching the game. The 5 year old had fallen asleep. It was awesome.

Awww I'd give ANYTHING to see that!!! I'm gpnna cry!!!:sad::sad::sad:

It was awesome....have a few pics on my fb. Missing the duck boat parade here in boston on Saturday due to work. Oh well.

We'll be there for the day on Saturday.... Hoping for the best that a few of the players will be there :D my hubby is from Boston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter