Recreation activities at resorts - have to be a guest?

starjazz

DIS Veteran
Do you have to be staying at the resorts to enjoy the movies under the stars and similar activities?

At most places no, you do not need to be a guest at that resort. Specifically, what resort are you asking about?

It honestly depends on who you ask. No one monitors anything but if parking is full you will be turned away if you aren't staying at the resort or have a restaurant reservation.

Anyone can go to the Campfire Sing-a-Long w/Chip & Dale at Ft. Wilderness and they usually show a movie afterwards I believe - they showed Brave the night we went over after WCC dinner at WL.

At most places no, you do not need to be a guest at that resort. Specifically, what resort are you asking about?

I was looking at Poly, for example, but most resorts have a full "recreation" sheet that tells you activities going on. Like, scavenger hunts, movies, games, etc.

I was looking at Poly, for example, but most resorts have a full "recreation" sheet that tells you activities going on. Like, scavenger hunts, movies, games, etc.

If you are driving parking at the Poly can be hit or miss as the lot there is tiny. They may tell you to park at TTC and walk/monorail back to the Poly.

No parking needed. Just using Disney transport. Thanks though!

Then you should be good. The only thing you can't do for sure is use the pool. Go early or stay late and grab a drink at Trader Sam's. Be careful though they are deceptively strong haha. Mine barely tasted of alcohol so I thought it was so weak until I had to lean on my fiance to walk back to the room at the other end of the great hall haha. For whatever reason I only get "drunk" at Disney haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter