Recording / Streaming on Rides?

Question on recording / Live streaming on rides. I am trying to be a content creator on Tik Tok for a hobby. My content is on Theme parks which I love and wanna do it for a hobby. Just to let you know I am considerate and I watch for my surroundings. ( I know some people don't like live streamer especally lives streams on the rides) Just to let you know about me I do not talk during rides. For my content is people who can't go to the theme parks in Orlando. I love doing it and wanna keep doing it. First let me tell you about my self. I have somekind of uncontrolled arm movement. I take meds for it sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it feels like its going to move on its own. Went to a lot of places to see what was causing it. No one knew what so i took some meds it was some kind of seizures meds (Don't worry I have never had one before) The meds work and still working to this day but some reason everytime I live stream a ride I can feel my hand wants to start moving. It makes my video shakey. I know its not pleasent to the viewers and especally me. I found a chest mount that you see in the picture below for live streaming and bought it. My question is will they alow that on rides or no? I don't want to bring only that and to think that's all I need. Thanks :)

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
I have no idea if it would be allowed, but it sure looks like it would interfere with some of the safety restraints. It also may not fit on all the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter