DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Pete
John
Kevin
Teresa
Kathy

Julie and the kids have a cold and some of the folks are in California.

Starbucks coffee as a snack.

Have a great show! You don't know how much you help me make it through the long midnight shift. Can't wait to listen! I hope to meet some of you one day.

Blonde roast?

Or perhaps, Italian roast.

Thanks for doing the show. :cool1:

A small intimate group this week. :)

Starbucks is a snack? :confused3

Have a great show! I've just finished listening to last weeks so I'm sitting here with no Disney news to entertain me, so now I've turned to the Dis to keep me going.

It must be killing Julie to be missing Starbucks as a snack. :rolleyes1

Loving the Cars Land updates on the boards.

It must be killing Julie to be missing Starbucks as a snack. :rolleyes1

Loving the Cars Land updates on the boards.

I'm slapping my own forehead, saying, I could have had a Starbucks. There's one down the street and I had ample time before my next meeting.

Speaking of Carsland, I was particularly interested to see the DLR Starbucks is using the retro logo.

Inquiring minds want to know; Did Pete make a trip to the Apple Store after yesterday's announcements? :coffee:

Yay! I wasn't sure there would be a podcast today, so I'm super pleased.
I just listened to the 15 Anniversary show while putting in my miles, and I can't tell you how many times I teared up. Wonderful, touching moments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter