Recommendations for townhomes?

AEGault

Earning My Ears
Or management companies you've been pleased with? Thinking of a 4-5 day trip in early February (son is off for a special week then).

We stayed on-site last time at PO:FQ and we have a 2.5 and 6.5yo and would appreciate extra bedrooms/able to watch TV w/o the kids in the bed next to us. $$ saved would be nice, too.

Not needing a FANCY townhome/house, but close to WDW is a must. A heated pool would be nice. Don't need a crib or high chair etc, but other kid accessories would be nice (like bed rails).

Thank you for any suggestions!

The one I was going to suggest (where I have stayed) is booked for February - you could always try 5mins2disney.com. The townhomes are looked after by the same management company & are at the same community (Windsor Hills). WH is really close to the parks - but the price may be more than you want to pay? Not sure what your budget is.

There are also townhomes you may want to consider in Coral Cay Resort, Terre Verde, Windsor Palms, Emerald Island & Encantada :goodvibes

Once again the only one we have stayed in is booked for February so cannot give you any first hand recommendations but nearly all the Coral Cay townhomes are managed by the on-site management company.

We stayed in this Windsor Hills townhome last July:

http://disneyvisittownhome.com/

The townhouse is rented directly from the owner, not through a management company.

It is two floors; on the second floor is a king bedroom with TV and a bedroom with two twin beds. Each have their own bath. There is also a queen BR on the first floor with its own bath. The pool is a "splash" pool (the smaller pools..with pool fence you can set up - very important with little kids) and there is a large community pool. It was about a 5-10 minute easy drive to WDW.

The townhouse was very clean and nice. I can't remember whether there were bed rails in the closet but Michael the owner could tell you. I believe we paid $110 a night in high season (February would probably be less).

All that said - Windsor Hills while a beautiful resort is not the same (to me) as staying on property. The extra space is truly great and the price is great for what you get. I just found I missed being on WDW property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter