Recommendations for off site hotel?

lilfish

Earning My Ears
We are looking into booking an off site hotel for our Disney trip this April. There are 9 of us going, so we will need more than one room....if possible, we would love to stay somewhere where breakfast is included. 10 years ago, we stayed at Lake Buena Vista Suites....which we loved, but I have read some not so good reviews on them! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

With nine people, you will likely need 3 rooms if staying in a hotel. I would recommend a 3 or 4 bedroom townhome, it would likely be cheaper than staying in hotels.

Agree you will need at least two rooms, even at a timeshare place like Vistana or Horizons. I also suggest looking at a condo/house rental; you will cook your own breakfast, but will probably save $. FWIW.

Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue has a good free hot breakfast. it was clean to. Also had many restaurants within walking distances. Close to WDW to.

Worldquest includes a continental breakfast. We really enjoyed the pool last year and the 3bed/3bath was a great layout.

Comfort Suites Main Gate East sleeps six and has a fridge in the room. They have a free deluxe continental breakfast too with muffins, bagels, yogurt, waffles... My mom and sister stayed here two years ago and enjoyed it.

My sister in law stayed at the Quality Suites Maingate East and LOVED it! She had a two bedroom suite and it slept up to 8. She said the breakfast was VERY good. You might want to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter