Recommendations For a Good Documentary?

Time is a remarkable documentary, easily one of the best films of 2021, documentary or not.

Since this is a Disney-related Discussion Board 🤷‍♂️ ....if anyone hasn't watched D+ documentary "Howard" you lose your Disney card. A masterpiece put together by Don Hahn(Disney legend) on the life of Howard Ashman. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G......

Watching Once Upon a Time in Northern Ireland... so sad :( The atrocities committed by the IRA and, yes, the British too, was shocking.

Another vote for "Shiny Happy People". It was very well done.
"The Boy Band Con" by Lance Bass is available on Youtube. It goes into the history of a lot of the 90s boy bands, and what they went through. I was very impressed with it.

Other streaming services used to dominate the space but recently HBO is smashing it with the documentaries.

I'd absolutely second The Jinx, The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst, outstanding.

We just watched another HBO documentary called Murder on Middle Beach this past weekend.

Hulu did Boston Strangler recently and it was amazing.

Lost Girls is an excellent older one from when Netflix was taking the lead on these crime ones.

Reactions: GAN
It's not a documentary, but if you "enjoy" true crime, you should check out "Your Own Backyard" podcast by Chris Lambert. He did such an incredible job and he is the reason they were finally able to get justice for Kristin Smart. I listened to it on road trips and it was gripping.

Last edited:
Since this is a Disney-related Discussion Board 🤷‍♂️ ....if anyone hasn't watched D+ documentary "Howard" you lose your Disney card. A masterpiece put together by Don Hahn(Disney legend) on the life of Howard Ashman. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G......
I watched it! It was really great.

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter