Recommendations for a 4 br with 3 queen beds + 2 twins?

At World's End

DIS Veteran
I am plannig a trip for Jan 2013. We will have 2 couples, two kids, and one adult who is 6'4. A twin bed just won't work for him! And we really don't want to push two twins together either. Can anyone recommend a 4 br that has 3 queen beds and 2 twins? We are looking to stay in the Emerald Island/Formosa Gardens/Windsor Hills vicinity, and hoping to keep the budget around $100/nt.

vrbo 66164 Look this up on vrbo.com We will be staying there in January 2012. It has two king size beds, one queen, and twin beds. It also has 3.5 bathrooms! The reviews look good and it is around 90-100 per night. :)

Thank you! I will definitely look into this one. I would love to hear about it when you return (are the beds comfy, are there sufficient linens and dishes for 7 people, is the place clean/well maintained, is there a lock box or do you have to pick up a key somewhere, etc).

I hope you have a fabulous trip! January is such a great time to go. I hope you have nice weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter