Recommendation for Thanksgiving

We had the same problem with LTT on Turkey Day for our 2005 trip. We had dinner at the Crystal Palace instead and were very happy with it. Food was very good and resembled some sentimental holiday favorites.

We have done Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving every time we were there on Thanksgiving day. I'm not sure I would recommend it anymore, because I think the food has gone slightly downhill - but I love the atmosphere an singing an napkin waving.

Actually if I went again on Thanksgiving I would do Crystal Palace, unless they were not having any of there normal foods.

I would say that you need to call Dining and see what they have open for Thanksgiving Day........most of the places are already booked. We were at Chef Mickey's last year and my daughter LOVED it so much that we will be going back there for Thanksgiving Dinner again this year!

the rose and crown at epcot serves a pretty good thanksgiving menu --- our family goes to disney every thanksgiving and we always eat in a different country in epcot for lunch (even if turkey isn't on the menu)
canada also serves a turkey lunch-

if all else fails, take a thanksgiving decoration for the table (the small "honeycomb" turkeys fold up into a suitcase and can be opened and placed on your table) ---then eat somewhere interesting in epcot --- your family will always remember that thanksgiving dinner!

have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter