Recommendation: Download Broker Apps

Bruin_mouse

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to give a personal testimonial for the advice I've read on here a few times to download the resale broker apps. After reading the recommendation I did it sort of half heartedly, set some alerts, and basically forgot about it. This morning an alert went off while I was driving into the office for a unicorn: a 50 point VGC contract in my use year that was reasonably priced (that doesn't mean cheap unfortunately). I immediately called and it turned out there were two. I offered full price on both and they were mine. I found out later that someone had emailed in a full price offer three minutes after it was posted, but the manager of the brokerage said they were mine because I had called in first. (Incidentally there ended up being six full price offers within an hour of posting.) So if you're looking for a hard to find contract do yourself a favor and download the broker apps, they're a great edge to have.

I agree- that is how I got my 50 pt BWV use year contract as well. (Though I have had to since shut down the alerts bc I can not buy any more points.....just yet ;)

Hi

Does anybody have a list of the apps?

I've found DVCresalemarket and ********** but no others

Yes to the apps but also yes to checking the websites over and over. I saw mine early in the morning, not an email or an alert. I had to wait until 9 am, called then and got it, offered $5 under listed price, which was accepted in 20 minutes. (not as popular ad VGC, this was WL-BR, but loaded contract with all 2017 points intact).

You can set up the links to the various websites on your phone, my daughter showed me how. So it was easy to click and check during the day.

Yes to the apps but also yes to checking the websites over and over. I saw mine early in the morning, not an email or an alert. I had to wait until 9 am, called then and got it, offered $5 under listed price, which was accepted in 20 minutes. (not as popular ad VGC, this was WL-BR, but loaded contract with all 2017 points intact).

You can set up the links to the various websites on your phone, my daughter showed me how. So it was easy to click and check during the day.

This is also how I got my BWV contract! I noticed it on a web site about an hour after they did their usual afternoon twitter blast (which it was not included on). It had triple points :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter