recommend YOURRIDE airport transportation

bigdumbdog

Earning My Ears
Highly recommend YOURRRIDE (see yourride.net)

On our August 13-21 trip from Baltimore to Disney, YOURRIDE provide us with MCO transportation in a new Ford Van to the Contemporary and provided us with a 30 minute grocery stop. We loaded up too.

In making the reservation, Rabbit cheerfully responds to every e-mail message. Tried to communicate with Tifffany via e-mail, got responses, but they didn't seem to bother reading the questions and giving the responses I was expecting. Also got instant responces via phone to confirm reservations, etc.

Rabbit met us, in the baggage area, helped us with all luggage. On return, he even showed up 30 minutes ahead of schedule to wait for us. He was very friendly, and provided us with lots of tips and conversation.

The transportation rates were great for a family of 8 too.

You can reach Rabbit at rabittsz@quik.com or see their web site.
\;)

SO great to hear.

Rabbit was VERY INSTRUMENTAL in helping a very special wish trip happen. Long story short, there was a friend who is terminal with cancer, has 3 young children and the father is not in the picture. We on the CB became elves and pixies and pulled together lots of donations. Rabbit was good enough to help us out, and arrived in a LIMO, when we were only planning on a van!!! It was just one more incredibly special memory that these children will have, once they have lost their mom.

Thumbs up to Yourride. He is a smart businessman, but also a compassionate one!!

Thanks Rabbit for all you do for all us DISers

I have had an almost identical experience in terms of trying to make reservations for our October trip.

Thought it would be a no-brainer to use Tiffany becuase they received positive comments in the "Unofficial Guide" and on the WDWIG site. I had questions about payment methods and also how to indicate that we would be leaving from a different resort than we were dropped off at, so I emailed Tiffany rather than using their website reservation form since our situation didn't really fit it. I got a confirmation email with a reservation number but no one had even read or answered my questions! I replied - then got a reply from a person, but overall wasn't happy with the exchange. I had in the meantime also emailed Rabbit after seeing the positive posts about Yourride on this board. He was always prompt to reply and answered all my questions. I had already decided to book with them and reading your post just makes me feel that much better about it. Glad to hear it was a positive experience - thanks for posting!

After asking Tiffany an E-Mail question about their rates, they merely responded without attempting to answer my questions with a confirmation number.

When I wrote back to them with the same question on rates and also ask what type of vechicle they would use for a party of 8, again they failed to answer the rate question, but gave a crude answer to the kind of vehicle "It would obviously be a van ..." .

Since I don't know much about the size of type of any of these transportatin vehicles, I didn't get much from their answer.

Needless to say, I decided to go with "YOURRIDE", which turned out to be a great choice.

So finally I cancelled the Tiffany confirmation number (which I never requested in the first place), and only got a message back saying "cancelled". Guess I was at least expecting a "Thank you for considering our transportation"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter