recommend ddp TS restaurants around BC

disneyred

DIS Veteran
hi there .
Can anyone recommend any TS restaurants on ddp around BC , boardwalk area ??

I have never eaten around there at all ....!

Cape May also has non seafood items. I found plenty to eat and I don't like seafood.

You can easily walk to Epcot - lots of TS place in the World Showcase.

Boardwalk is on the other side-not sure what TS they have.

Flying Fish is wonderful, but it is signature dining. Cat Cora's Kouzinna is at the Boardwalk as well. The Boardwalk bakery is nice for quick sandwiches and snacks as well. ESPN Club and Big River Grill is also there--I have never tried either of these choices though!

Cape May is a buffet serving breakfast (character breakfast) and dinner.

There are also the Big River Grill and ESPN Club at Boardwalk (both serve lunch and dinner), and Captain's Grille at Yacht Club (breakfast, lunch and dinner), on DDP. Kouzzina serves breakfast and dinner. Flying Fish (2 credit restaurant) serves dinner only.

Beaches & Cream (Beach Club) is open for lunch and dinner but is relatively inexpensive and many DDP users prefer not to use a full TS credit to eat there. It doesn't take reservations.

Cape May is a buffet serving breakfast (character breakfast) and dinner.

There are also the Big River Grill and ESPN Club at Boardwalk (both serve lunch and dinner), and Captain's Grille at Yacht Club (breakfast, lunch and dinner), on DDP. Kouzzina serves breakfast and dinner. Flying Fish (2 credit restaurant) serves dinner only.

Beaches & Cream (Beach Club) is open for lunch and dinner but is relatively inexpensive and many DDP users prefer not to use a full TS credit to eat there. It doesn't take reservations.

thanks for all the info...
has anyone eaten at big river grill before ?? how was it ...
I have not read any reviews here on this restaurant ...

I ate there Friday, didn't have real food, just beer cheese soup (which I preferred to Le Cellier's) and jalapeno cheese dip and beer. What I had was pretty good. My friend had the chicken quesadilla which she liked but noted it contained shredded chicken, not chunks of meat. Lady at the next table had a huge cheeseburger.

Big River isn't a Disney-operated restaurant and you can't make a reservation there through Disney (some third party restaurants you can, some you can't). They do take the dining plan though.

I ate there Friday, didn't have real food, just beer cheese soup (which I preferred to Le Cellier's) and jalapeno cheese dip and beer. What I had was pretty good. My friend had the chicken quesadilla which she liked but noted it contained shredded chicken, not chunks of meat. Lady at the next table had a huge cheeseburger.

Big River isn't a Disney-operated restaurant and you can't make a reservation there through Disney (some third party restaurants you can, some you can't). They do take the dining plan though.
Not sure if the OP is staying CL, but I was informed by IPO that they can make reservations 30 days out at Big River. We plan on eating there for lunch one day on our trip. They hold a small number of tables for CL guests as a courtesy. :)

You can make reservations but you can't do it through the Disney reservation system. No idea what the club level IPO can do, but anyone looking to book through WDW-DINE or Disney's online system won't find it. They'd have to call the restaurant directly. There's some reports that persons have called the restaurant and been told they don't need a reservation.

It was pretty empty Friday afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter