Recommend a good birthday restaurant for adults, please!

AuroraBorealis

DIS Veteran
My dear parents are taking a trip to WDW in February. They will be there over my father's birthday.

I would like to do something really special for them and treat them to dinner at a really nice restaurant. This is something they would never do for themselves even though they deserve it!

I wanted to book Victoria and Albert's but it is impossible to get a reservation around Valentine's Day (Dad's b-day) at this point. I'm going to keep calling just in case but also want to have a backup plan.

What romantic restaurant would you recommend that would also be a special birthday experience? Money is not an issue. I would prefer outside the parks, but if there is a good one inside the park, please let me know! (My dining experience is sadly lacking in the signature restaurants!) They have previously dined at Coral Reef and did not care for it and always eat at Jiko.

Along with the restaurant, is there anything else I can do to make this a special birthday experience? How creative can I get? Can I order a cake or flowers to be delivered to the table or special entertainment or anything like that? I really want to spoil my parents, my father especially.

Thanks for any recommendations and suggestions to make this a special evening!

Taking V&A out of the equation, the only place that comes close is Bistro de Paris upstairs in France at Epcot. Bistro only does reservations 30 days in advance so you will still be able to get a reservation there as that window has not opened for Valentines yet.

I don't think any of the WDW signatures are "special" enough for what you are looking for. Jiko would be my next choice under Bistro but since they have eaten there previously, it would not be as special.

Good food and Romantic...head over to the Dolphin and eat at Blue Zoo.

You could also try Flying Fish.

I'd send them to Yachtsmen Steakhouse we love it there, the food is really delicious and we've seen the high fireworks from illuminations twice while sitting in the round room there. It was romantic.

I vote for Yachtsman Steakhouse. A great steak, the portions aren't too big, great service, and generally a quiet atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter