Recomendations for our last meal

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
Iam planning on doing Epcot for our last full day at Disney, what would be a good place to eat (7 adults 2 kids)? I had Via Napoli on my list but now I am thinking about that for lunch. I have been chosing between these
We have 1.5 epcot days(one full then right before we leave I want to go to Via Napoli for lunch maybe)

Teppan Edo
Coral Reef (loved this before-maybe do lunch?)
Biergarten

or do u suggest something in DTD for lunch right before we go to the airport? I want to do something fun and rememberable for everyone since this will be the last trip for a few years

I like doing Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco. The belly dance show is definately memorable.

We are going to WDW at the end of the month.:banana:. and going to Vi napoli for lunch ( last day )before the Airport. We too wanted to do a nice meal and a good memory. We also will not be back to disney for at least 2 years , we have gone every year for years. Trying the Disney cruise and other great things our country has to offer.
Since you have been there before how is the service?. We dont want to sit there for hours. Like MM in HStudios. :sad1:

I'm just trying to fully understand... Do you only have room for one more ADR or do you have room during your other Epcot day?

Teppan Edo is an excellent choice for a last meal in my opinion. I wasn't too fond of the selection at Coral Reef, but it was very nice too.
I would NOT suggest Biergarten as the last restaurant of your trip because it is a shared table restaurant. Although you can plan and pick and choose your meal & your entertainment; Disney is very good at accommodating all of these needs... you can't pick your table guests. We've been *fairly* fortunate over our three visits to Biergarten but have actually cancelled it as our “last destination” once simply because we realized, if something were to ever sour our perception of Disney, it could more than likely occur here. On our first trip, an under aged couple asked us to buy them beer for example (I'm not sure if they even considered the logistics of how they’d magically have two beers and it wouldn’t appear on their bill), we said no. In either case, it was a little bit awkward; albeit “memorable”.

I would suggest either keeping Via Napoli or choosing Teppan Edo. It really depends on what you are looking for in a last meal. Via Napoli was one of our favorite TS last trip. The food and service are great! Teppan Edo has a different feel. It is a hibachi restaurant (they cook in front of you). The tables sit 8 people but they may be able to add a seat. Teppan Edo has a fun atmosphere but Via Napoli has better food in my opinion. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter