• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recipe for Lime-Coconut Martini????

gayles

DIS Veteran
Please pretty-please - I had 1 at Mizners Lounge on 2nd floor at Grand Fla. Oh my gosh delish ====

This sounds wonderful. I've never had one. I did a Google search but couldn't find one from WDW. But I did find a recipe that goes like this:

•Ice cubes
•8 oz. vodka, chilled
•1 oz. coconut milk, whole or light
•1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
•1/2 tsp. Rose's lime juice
•Lime wedges, to garnish

Things You'll Need:Cocktail shaker
Ice cubes
8 oz. vodka, chilled
1 oz. coconut milk, whole or light
1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 tsp. Rose's lime juice
Lime wedges, to garnish

1 Fill a cocktail shaker half-full with fresh ice cubes. Add the vodka, coconut milk, freshly squeezed lime juice and Rose's lime juice.

2 Replace the cap on the shaker and shake gently for 10 to 15 seconds. The mixture should foam slightly, though it will not if you use light coconut milk instead of whole coconut milk.

3 Using a strainer, transfer the lime and coconut martinis to two chilled martini glasses. Garnish each drink with a lime wedge and serve immediately while ice cold.

Does that sound right?

Sounds like heaven. I'd love to try one.

Eva----- Thank you so much ----- MMMMM yes I had one at Wilderness lodge that was good but Grand F was better --- Please don't think I am a big drinker -- But both times the 3 year old fell alseep on me & we hated to disturb him -- I think my DD felt sorry for me and put me by the big Christmas tree's and "Looped me up " to keep me and DGS happy ---- It worked ==== best trip ever ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter