• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

recent Taxi Fairs in St thomas anyone know??

Ashkins

Earning My Ears
How much? do you pay for kids or just adults... ect

Please any help will be apperciated.

The fare will depend a lot on where you are going. We were last there in December and paid $3 each (two adults) one-way to go from the WICO pier where the ship docks to downtown Charlotte Amalie.

I would imagine that they do charge for children, but may not charge full price. You could probably cut a deal with the driver.

We are wanting to go to Coral World from the ship Dock.

a family gets into coral forld for 54$ .. plus taxi.. the excursion from the ship is 39$ a person.

:)

thank you

Hi Ashkins,

My family of six was on the 4/6 Magic. The cabbies wanted $6 a head to get us to the beach (each way - tot. $72). We ended up renting a car for $70 for the day, cruised the island, and went to multiple beaches. If you're comfortable driving a car on the left go for it. We did the same on St. Maarten. This gives you much more flexibility and time to explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter