Recent info on Imagineer Dining ?

vanillarum

DIS Veteran
Hello all ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE !! We're making our 4th trip to the World in Aug.'07, and I was wondering if anyone had any recent info on dining with an Imagineer ? Info such as where it takes place, how often, etc. ? We have a soon to be 15 yo DS whose dream is to become an Imagineer ! Also wondering if the experience would be to "old" for our DD, who is 10 ? Thanx in advance !!

We had lunch with an Imagineer in August. The lunch is offered Mon, Wed, and Fri at 11:30 AM at Hollywood Brown Derby in MGM. It lasts about 90 minutes. You may book 60 days in advance by calling Disney Dining. There is also a dinner with an Imagineer that they just started offering at Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge. You can find more info at www.allearsnet.com as far as prices and menus. We took our DS to the lunch and he enjoyed it, though it is recommended for ages 14 and up.

Does anyone know if the Artist Point dinner would be covered under the DDP? I assume not, but figured I'd ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter