Recent HH activity schedule?

missycj96

DIS Veteran
Hi - does anyone have a recent Hilton head activity schedule they can share? We'll be there in July with dd6. Is there any type of tea party or unbirthday party we need to sign up for? Thanks! Missy

People kept talking about that before we went and I never once saw it on the schedule when we were there.

They had a pirate pool party when we were there and it was fun. B'Lou did balloon pirates, there was face painting, free snow cones, a bunch of cute activities. We got to the ice cream drop and then it started pouring, so don't know what else they do.

They also had a great campfire and smores.

We didn't take part in the day time activities because we were at the beach.

Thanks - i called the resort and they emailed it to me. If anyone wanta to pm me i'll forward the pdf. The cm at the desk was super nice and forwarded it pretty quickly. Confirming there was no unbirthday party or tea party on the schedule. But it is chock full of fun stuff. I cant wait.

Missy, if you could forward me the pdf, that would be awesome! We are headed down next month, but I'd love to look it over and get an idea of activities. My address is jfarber13@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Thanks - i called the resort and they emailed it to me. If anyone wanta to pm me i'll forward the pdf. The cm at the desk was super nice and forwarded it pretty quickly. Confirming there was no unbirthday party or tea party on the schedule. But it is chock full of fun stuff. I cant wait.

Maybe they have taken them off the schedule this year and added different activities. My kids have done the unbirthday party several times at HHI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter