Recent foods you’d pay to eat again??

kalista

Earning My Ears
Disney food is pricey, so what is something you’ve had recently and would order again?? I’ll start.

Turkey dinner at POFQ
Pumpkin muffin and salted caramel cocoa from Isle of Java

Smokehouse Burger @ CityWorks (Disney Springs)--blew my husband's normal City Works burger out of the water. He was jealous =P

• Stack burger at Steakhouse 71 (lunch menu in restaurant or lounge menu)
  • Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread: Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, Pita (Docking Bay 7)
  • Ahi Tuna Nachos - Yak & Yeti

I would pay just about anything for Arts Fried Chicken at Homecomin’. I also think the lobster roll at boathouse is worth the price.

The Thigh High Chicken Biscuits at Homecomin' are probably my favorite food item at WDW. It's not a trip to Disney without them. Though the Kalua Pork Sliders from the Hawaii booth at the Food and Wine festival are a strong second favorite.

The Thigh High Chicken Biscuits at Homecomin' are probably my favorite food item at WDW. It's not a trip to Disney without them. Though the Kalua Pork Sliders from the Hawaii booth at the Food and Wine festival are a strong second favorite.
The biscuits are on my list. It’s just so much food there we can never get an appetizer! Do you get them as an entree? Maybe I’ll get the arts famous chicken and my wife can get the chicken biscuits.

The biscuits are on my list. It’s just so much food there we can never get an appetizer! Do you get them as an entree? Maybe I’ll get the arts famous chicken and my wife can get the chicken biscuits.

Yes, I normally order them as my entree. Even then, it's still more than I can eat. Those things are huge! But the leftovers make for a good breakfast later on in the trip.

Lots of things from my trip a few weeks ago:

Pork Tacos at Three Bridges at CSR, so good I ate every bite.
Hamburger at HBD, I don't remember the name but it had a fried egg on it. So messy I ended up having to eat with a fork but so good.
Sliders at Nomad Lounge, get them every trip.

The meatball appetizer at IL Mulino. I was skeptical of having just meatballs separately as an app, but they are so good!

Another favorite is the Batuuan Beef and Crispy Topato Stir-fry at Docking Bay 7. It's braised beef in a tamarind sauce with stir fried mushrooms, peppers & onions, crispy yucca, pickled onions and cilantro. It's the best quick service meal I've ever had.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter