Recent Fantasy Cruisers Question...

merriwthr

Mouseketeer
... so now that you've gotten back from your Fantasy Cruise (yes, I'm jealous) - I have a question for you... Did any of you sleep on the convertible sofa? If you did, did you find it comfy or so-so? Did you get a good night's sleep on it? Or did you wake with a back ache every morning?

I'll be on the sofa so I wanted to know ahead of time if I was going to need to bring something to help with sleeping on the sofa.

Thanks!

Michelle

My Dad slept on the sofa and had no problems at all getting a good night's sleep.

... so now that you've gotten back from your Fantasy Cruise (yes, I'm jealous) - I have a question for you... Did any of you sleep on the convertible sofa? If you did, did you find it comfy or so-so? Did you get a good night's sleep on it? Or did you wake with a back ache every morning?

I'll be on the sofa so I wanted to know ahead of time if I was going to need to bring something to help with sleeping on the sofa.

Thanks!

Michelle

I slept on the sofa for 2 nights on the DREAM, since I didn't think I would fit on the queen with DH, since I am a restless sleeper, but I did find the sofa bed very comfortable. I did move to the bed for the last two nights since the motion of the ocean seemed to calm my restless sleep. Both were fine.
Michele

The convertible sofa is not a sofa bed in the conventional sense. The back of the sofa flips down to reveal a twin mattress. Since the ship is new, the mattress should be fine.

Thanks for the feedback - I really didn't want to spend the week sharing the bed with my mom - that's just... Ugh! :sad2: But I do tend to get cranky if I don't get a goodnight's sleep...

Glad to hear the sofa bed is not full of rocks!

Michelle

I did sleep on it on the Fantasy and I slept like a complete baby. The sway of the ship, the softness of the bed, the feeling of the blanket.. I would kill to go back.

~ FD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter