Recent experiences with wireless access?

dizneykids

DCL Fire Cruise Survivor<br><font color=purple>Doe
DH's company now won't allow him to use any computer unless it has Norton installed. He seems to remember that the DCL pcs don't have it. So, his question is...has anyone had recent experience with the wireless access on the Magic? Is it gotten any better? Also (since Search is still not working for me), where can he get wireless access? Cost?

Thanks, y'all!!

Thanks. I was hoping to get personal experiences with where you can best access the wireless. Anyone?

I liked sitting in the blue comfy chairs on deck the 5 Atrium while I was reporting live from the ship this past May. There are also tables next to some of the chairs which came in handy for me as well. Some other access places on the ship are decks 3 and 4 Atrium, the Promenade Lounge, and decks 9 and 10. My cabin was on deck 6 midship, so it was a quick walk down one flight of stairs to the deck 5 Atrium. HTH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter