Received Princess Pic from disney in mail

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
In December 05 my dd sent a picture she drew to Cinderella, she has long since forgotten about it but today a 8 x10 b&w picture of Belle, Cindy, Aurora and Snow White in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle in DL arrived. It was not autographed however, but with some help from the autograph book from our last trip, I did a pretty good job. I am putting it back in the mail box for tomorrow as it is her 5th birthday so the timing is awesome she will think the princesses sent it for her birthday she will be thrilled. So if anyone has sent out for a pic be patient it only took 6 months LOL. My son also sent one to Stitch so hopefully he will recieve his soon.

We sent it to:

The Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Dept. - (insert character name here)
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Cheers!!

I did that for a friend's brithday last year, he loves Goofy. And I asked for a pic of my boyfriends, chip and dale.

Penny

Your dd will be so surprised. Glad to hear that they do respond eventually.

I have been waiting for an entire year! I didn't specify a character on the address though. I addressed it to the same address you did but just put "Fan Mail". Maybe I should have put "Jasmine"

I received my ds pic on Friday. He sent his to "Stitch" specifically, but he got a 8x10 b&w pic of Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy and Pluto in front of DL castle. It is autographed to our pal and signed by all (part of the pic not really signed, kwim? Anyway we did get both and the kids were thrilled!!!!!

Hi,

Is there a fee for this? Do I have to send a sell stamped envelope as well? Did you just email an envelop? These may be stupid question but I've never heard of this before!

Hi there,

No question is stupid!! I actually found out about it on the DIS Boards. It is a free service minus the stamp to send the letter. My kids just wrote a letter/drew a picture and I addressed it as stated in my first entry. I did not provide a self addressed envelope and then I just waited. Be very patient though. Good luck, my kids loved recieiving the pictures in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter