Received first Christmas Catalog - are these good prices and good quality?

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
I received my first Christmas catalog in the mail last week! It's wasn't even September yet. At first I was shocked, but then I started to get a little excited!:cool1:

So, it was a Lakeside Collection catalog. Never heard of them. Has anyone ever shopped from their catalog? What was your experience - are they a good value? Is there merchandise good quality? Do they ever offer free shipping? Do I ask enough questions?:rotfl:

I ordered from there last year for Christmas. I was happy with the items. They didn't look cheap or anything. But a couple of my items never made it here in time for Christmas and I ordered them before Thanksgiving. They do ship everything as it is available, so the rest of my order wasn't held up. I guess my advice is if you're going to order from there, do it early!

I received my first Christmas catalog in the mail last week! It's wasn't even September yet. At first I was shocked, but then I started to get a little excited!:cool1:

So, it was a Lakeside Collection catalog. Never heard of them. Has anyone ever shopped from their catalog? What was your experience - are they a good value? Is there merchandise good quality? Do they ever offer free shipping? Do I ask enough questions?:rotfl:

bump - anybody else buy from Lakeside Collection catalog? Maybe they aren't as popular as I thought they were.:confused3

I have and I have been happy with everything I have ordered. I will be ordering stuff this year too, but like the previous poster said, make sure you order early b/c they can take a long time to ship.

bump - anybody else buy from Lakeside Collection catalog? Maybe they aren't as popular as I thought they were.:confused3

I gave up on Lakeside. It seemed like 2 out of 3 items I ordered were sold out (in October!) After this happened a couple of times I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

I've bought from them several times. I only had a problem with one item that arrived after Christmas. But other times in the year, my items usually come in a reasonable amount of time. My mother seems to always have a problem with them for some reason. But like the others said, I wouldn't order something you really want as a gift for Christmas too late, or it won't arrive on time. You should be ok if you order now.

Be sure to go through MyPoints for an extra 500 points!

I also got my Christmas catalog!

have ordered from Lakeside Collection for almost 2 years and have been very happy with them. I've only had one item backordered in Christmas last time and received it until Dec. 27th. Thankfully the receiver was out of town: I was just hoping to get it before they returned back home before New Years.

If shopping for Christmas I would make sure to order early. That way you know that your item is in stock and will receive it on time.

Enjoy!:thumbsup2

I like Lakeside a lot! I purchased some nice picture frames from them a few years back. LOVE them!! The shipping was slllloooooow, I swear it took like 6 weeks to get my products but once I got them I loved them. Thanks for reminding me, I've got a few things marked in the catalog that I need to get ordered..hopefully I'll get them by Christmas! lol :)

Oh you read my mind. I just started a thread asking if anyone knew of a good catalog for fall/christmas decorations. Off to check out Lakeside!:thumbsup2

I love the stuff I've ordered. Order as soon as you find it for Christmas, shipping can be slow, and they do run out fast--they are the sister site to LTD (for the regular customer so shipping is less). I second the going through Mypoints to get the 500 points as well.

They usually have the exact same stuff at ABC distributing, if you've ever heard of them. Same prices too.

I have to chime in with a negative note. I ordered from them this summer and the item was backordered until OCTOBER. I needed it for the end of Aug. and I ordered it at the end of July. Also, after I placed my order I received over $500 in charges for gas in Illinois (which I have never been to), but where Lakeside is out of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter