Reboot of Lizzie MgGuire

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Do you all think that Hillary Duff should come back to Disney channel and do a reboot of Lizzie MgGuire the series and make Lizzie MgGuire 2 the movie?

Do you all think that Hillary Duff should come back to Disney channel and do a reboot of Lizzie MgGuire the series and make Lizzie MgGuire 2 the movie?

They were actually going to do this. It was announced when Disney+ was but there were issues in the production and it has been shelved. I think there was disagreement about the direction for a grown-up Lizzie so they pulled the plug.

They were actually going to do this. It was announced when Disney+ was but there were issues in the production and it has been shelved. I think there was disagreement about the direction for a grown-up Lizzie so they pulled the plug.
Yep. Hillary Duff wanted adult Lizzie to be well an adult and Disney wanted to keep it squeaky clean.

Hate that Disney cancelled this widely anticipated reboot, yet didn't cancel this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad garbage despite it not being well known or nostalgic, and we didn't grow up with it.

Hopefully Biden cancels the cartoon I linked that Disney kept over Lizzie

Hate that Disney cancelled this widely anticipated reboot, yet didn't cancel this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad garbage despite it not being well known or nostalgic, and we didn't grow up with it.

Hopefully Biden cancels the cartoon I linked that Disney kept over Lizzie

Biden can’t cancel the show. This isn’t North Korea or China.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter