Rebooking the Fastasy Maiden Voyage onboard

Debbru

DIS Veteran
I've searched but couldn't find an answer...

If we book the Fantasy Maiden Voyage online now (knowing the deposit is non-refundable & non-transferable), can we reshop the reservation onboard our cruise in December to get the shipboard credit (I know there would be no 10% onboard booking credit).

Thanks for any help!

Just bumping - hoping someone will know if we can reshop the maiden voyage of the Fantasy while on board the Wonder in December?

I am not sure....because this is considered a special cruise with special refund/cancellation policies I am not sure they will let you reshop it. It may depend on how the onboard booking agent handles it.

Definitely ask when onboard but I have a feeling this may be one you can't change at all.

Maybe someone who asked onboard about reshopping the Dream could give their experience.

MJ

I am not sure....because this is considered a special cruise with special refund/cancellation policies I am not sure they will let you reshop it. It may depend on how the onboard booking agent handles it.

Definitely ask when onboard but I have a feeling this may be one you can't change at all.

Maybe someone who asked onboard about reshopping the Dream could give their experience.

MJ

Yes, I agree, this is a unique situation. I have reshopped onboard many times. Each time I've rebooked, technically, it's cancelling the old res and creating a new one. You get a new res. # and may lose early dining. This happened to us and we were successfully waitlisted.
I don't know if they're still allowing the 50% deposit for MV bookings. I'd say if this is a cruise you really want, book now. Ask onboard but at least you'll be on that sailing.
Back in January, I waited, watching the Easter 2011 cruise on the Dream, knowing I'd be on the Wonder in 5 or so weeks. In that short time, all of the cheaper staterooms sold out and price was double what I originally found. Since then, when it's a date I want, I just go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter