Rebook onboard

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
I noticed in a Navigator posted on another website that on the 3nt they had published an offer to book a 7nt with the 10% and 200 shipboard credit, but there was no mention of rebooking another 3nt. I have seen mentioned on these boards that someone thought you could rebook a 3nt with a $100 shipboard credit and the 10%. Anyone know for sure?

I think the 7-night is the only one where you get both, but I think that for re-booking the 3 and 4 nighters, you only get the stateroom credit, and I think that it might be a smaller amount (like $50).

So you're pretty sure the shipboard credit is 50 and not 100? I just thought I read in the past on this board is was 100.

When I checked on Travelocity a few days ago, they were offering the 3nt with a 50 shipboard credit, and they were quite a lot cheaper than the DCL website for this December.

I got a $200 credit on this last 4 day wonder cruise when I booked onboard last year....

I think you were lucky Bill....I still have my flyer from a year ago Feburary (14 months ago) $75 for a 3 day, $100 for a four day. No discount.

Discount plus $200 credit for the seven day.

I just called and talked to someone at DCL, and he said it was $100 for a 3nt. I don't care much about the discount, because DCL always seems high, and I will transfer the reservation anyway.

Sounds like their policy fluctuates??!!

I have never seen BIll's rebate anywhere onboard!! I also have never seen their credit or discount change in the past 3 years anyway.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter