Really worried about staying at the Contemporary

Pamle

Earning My Ears
We're booked for a garden room for the last week of September. When I booked, I had no idea about the renovations. Now I hear that the South wing is closed, and the North wing is just crappy. I'm so sad. Do you think it's to late to change to the Poly?

well if you are that worried then all cro and look into the poly also call and look into whats going on at the CR
th new rooms are now open but i think thats onl for CL level guests
it cant hurt to ask

We stayed in the South Wing the first week of Aug in a room that was not renovated and it was wonderful. They were renovating one long corridor (all three floors) of the South Wing, but we didn't hear anything while they were working.

The section we were staying in may still be open. We loved it. Our newest favorite for non-DVC resort.

We stayed in the North Garden Wing last year and it did seem to be pretty run down. Thankfully, there were no cleanliness issues, it was just a lot of wear and tear and I was surprised that Disney would let it get to that point. If you think that will affect your vacation, then yes, I would recommend you contact CRO right away to try to change your resort.

The disrepair at the North Garden Wing was not enough to ruin our trip, but then again we had a great overflow rate from Shades of Green and I think I would have been very disappointed if I had paid full rack rate. I don't think it would hurt to check around at other hotels if you are concerned.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter