REALLy want to see Beauty and The Beast

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Hi gang
We (well really me) want to see the new Disney Beauty and the Beast movie. I want to try and see it in Disney Springs when we are away on Holidays.
March 11-19
Is there anyway I can pre book this that anyone knows of?
Thanks
Hugs Mel

AMC Movies

Just go there and click on Coming Soon. We pre-bought tickets for SW7 for our trip Dec 2015.

Edited: whoops, too slow!

Ok
I called AMC and they were no help
THEN I called VISA and they gave me a code to use--
They said that people have the same problem when trying to buy gas with their VISA cards in the USA.
Yeah!!! we are all set with tickets for March 17th. I am super excited to see this movie.
See trailer here

Hugs and thanks
Mel

Here is the ticket I just made for my granddaughter

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder. I also bought tickets for the 17th at Disney Springs!

I was given this tip re gas stations and zip code verification - take out the #s in you postal code and add three zeros at the end ie A2B 3C4 becomes 234000. Might work in this case

Heading down for cruise on the 19th, hoping they are showing on the cruise. I have read that they do have the latest onboard.

We get home from WDW on the 16th and hope that we can get out to see it on the 17th. I have to go back to work on the 17th and I'm afraid of the mess I will find when I get there so I wouldn't dare buy tickets ahead of time.

I'm a little bummed that we can't see in at Disney Springs that would have been so cool. Enjoy to those that are seeing it there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter