• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Steel - best price?

Cruise

Wake up, your month is up!;)
:headache: I completely forgot to get the Sunday paper so I could check the ads for Real Steel coming out this week on DVD. I need to buy it tomorrow (dvd release date) as it's my nephew's birthday and I'll need it for his birthday dinner tomorrow night!

Did anyone happen to notice would have the best price on it?

Thanks!

I still have my Target ad - it is 24.99 for Blu-Ray+DVD, 16.99 for DVD, and 29.99 for the 3-disc combo (not sure what the third disc is - maybe a digital copy?). There is an action figure for 7.49, and you save $5 when you buy both the movie and the action figure.

I generally find Target and Wal-mart to be the cheapest during release week.

The above link is no longer available to print the coupon. Best Buy does seem to have the best deal right now.

The link worked for me. After clicking on the link go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and click "USA" and it printed automatically.

Thanks! BTW if you are running Chrome on a MAC you need to use Safari to have it print. I always run into this problem with that specific coupon printer :)

Thanks, all.

I was able to get the dvd at Walmart for $11.96 after using the coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter