Real early check in?

kydisfan

Mouseketeer
We will be getting into Orlando on Saturday night and staying in a hotel off property and not checking into POR until Sunday. I want to catch rope drop at MK for our first day. Can I check in and get everything we need to come back and move in late? I would like to leave my bags at the resort so nobody will steal them.

Shouldn't be a problem at all your room may not be ready yet but them again who knows. It might. We arrived around 9 am on a Saturday and our room was ready so we dropped all off in the room and went to Epcot. Didn't make rope drop but the park was pretty empty :).

And this was at POR.

I know the room will be occupied the night before. We tried to get a extra night with no luck.

yes. you can check in as early as 6am. The room most likely won't be ready, but that's ok. Leave your luggage with bell services and head to the parks. When you return from the parks, stop off at bell services and ask them to deliver your luggage to your room.

Btw, they can text or call you when your room is ready. So if you get tired and want to come back to the hotel for a rest, you'll know ahead of time if your room is ready. :)

You can check-in early and leave your bags with bell services. We did this at SSR before the D23 30th anniversary celebration at EPCOT and had no problems. We checked in before the sun even came up and was one of the first ones parked in front of EPCOT before registration opened which was at 7:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter