Ready to Cruise - B2B2B on 8/20/21, Disney Dream

Justacruiser

Military Veteran
Finally getting close, 19 days out! Crossing fingers to see if it actually goes. Will be heading to the Dream for 3 consecutive cruises on the Dream. Fortunately we were able to get the same room for all three cruises.

We are PIC and On-Board check-in has been completed. The DCL application to complete the check-in was not good. It took a total of about 9 hours to upload the pics and required documentation. Fortunately is has been completed and it show us good.

We have also submitted our shot records and as of now we are set for all 3 cruises. Time will only tell if the cruisers that have received their vaccine will have to be tested. Right now, we won't be tested unless we show signs.

We are excited that out of our 10 days on the ship, 6 will be spent at Castaway. I do like the idea of just going to Castaway instead of Nassau. It is good that they are limiting their guests and staff as much as possible.

We are using Disney Air are are booked to fly into Dallas the morning of and then catch a flight to MCO. Very concerned with the recent American Airlines staffing issues and cancellations of flights.

The dining should be different with reduced number of cruisers, and more than likely reduced staff at least initially. Will have to see about on-board activities and crowd control. I am glad we aren't the first 3 cruises. Hopefully they have time to streamline what they are wanting to do for flow and safety measures. Pretty sure it will be very interesting.

Will keep you posted of any changes and provide updates during our 10 days at sea.

6 days at CCay !? Maybe TOO much of a good thing, but yes, better than Nassau for sure.
Will be interesting to hear from you how the 3rd cruise compares with your 1st.
Have fun!

I would love to do a B2B but through the Panama Canal. Maybe a B2B2B repositioning to Alaska, then fly home. I wonder how that would work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter