Re-vamped Space Mountain

pittypat

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if the new cars on Space Mountain have the same lap bar system as before or have they switched to the strap-you-down shoulder harness?

Hooray! I'm one of those weirdo claustrophobic types that freak out with the strap-you-down system.

I don't really like those either but it is a must for Screamin' and that is the best ride. I could have rode it over and over again!

Has anyone ever noticed that besides being confined, over the shoulder straps are not comfortable for women? (If you get my drift) And every time I have ever been on any rollercoaster with them the attendant always shoves them down to make sure they are locked... causing even more pain... lol... oh well safety first I suppose...

Has anyone ever noticed that besides being confined, over the shoulder straps are not comfortable for women? (If you get my drift) And every time I have ever been on any rollercoaster with them the attendant always shoves them down to make sure they are locked... causing even more pain... lol... oh well safety first I suppose...

:rotfl: Yep, on the back side of the shoulder straps that come down they should have a groove for the ladies to make it a bit more comfortable. Then we can say we got our groove on. I guess its the same for guys and lap bars. A CM comes along and says "Im just checking out your bar sir" YIKIES! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter