? re ohanas and WISHES on the beach

princess lovers mom

take me home....
If we make PS for Ohanas for 6:30pm will be easily out to the beach for WISHES at 9:0pm? Is there any advantage to getting out there early? Seating?

You will have time to spare....can't imagine spending 2 1/2 hours in O'Hana's. Beach at Poly is never very crowded...just wander out, there are plenty of lounge chairs already out on the beach. You can move patio chairs over I suppose also. It is nice to just let the kids run and play on the beach while you wait. No real need to arrive early, but it is a very peaceful place to relax while you wait. A fair number of guests wander down right before the fireworks, but it is never wall to wall people or anything.

You should have no problem at all. I would check in for your PS a little early though. My luck with Ohana has always been that I am seated 15-20 minute after my PS time.

Have fun!

Solotraveler :earsboy:

WE have done this a couple of times, and wandered out just shortly before show time. Enjoy!

SB in KY said:
You will have time to spare....can't imagine spending 2 1/2 hours in O'Hana's. Beach at Poly is never very crowded...just wander out, there are plenty of lounge chairs already out on the beach. You can move patio chairs over I suppose also. It is nice to just let the kids run and play on the beach while you wait. No real need to arrive early, but it is a very peaceful place to relax while you wait. A fair number of guests wander down right before the fireworks, but it is never wall to wall people or anything.

Please do not move patio chairs from the pool area or people's patio's onto the beach area. The beach is actually posted as for the exclusive use of Polynesian guests.

It is wall-to-wall people during certain times of the year.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter