• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RCL EoTS vs. DCL

wdwmama19

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I need some advice/comparisons between RCL and DCL. We are planning a trip next May and although RCL is significantly cheaper, I can't find a lot of information regarding shows and on board activities on RCL. On DCL there was karaoke, game shows, bingo, dancing, theater shows, etc. I know RCL has theater shows as well but can someone who has been on Enchantment of The Seas for a 4 night Bahamian cruise shed some light about what kinds of things there are to do on board?

Thanks so much!

Hello everyone! I need some advice/comparisons between RCL and DCL. We are planning a trip next May and although RCL is significantly cheaper, I can't find a lot of information regarding shows and on board activities on RCL. On DCL there was karaoke, game shows, bingo, dancing, theater shows, etc. I know RCL has theater shows as well but can someone who has been on Enchantment of The Seas for a 4 night Bahamian cruise shed some light about what kinds of things there are to do on board?

Thanks so much!

RCL has similar activities on board as well. Trivia, game shows, bingo, etc are pretty standard across all the cruise lines. RC has the Cruise Compass, the daily schedule (like the Navigator). I would suggest googling for EOS Cruise Compass, I'm sure you can find some online you can look at to get a good idea of what there is to do on board.

Thank you! I didn't see a detailed description of activities on their website so I will google the newsletter!

We just got off of the Enchantment of the Seas (4-night) yesterday. Give me a few days & I'll scan/post the compasses. We've been on 3 DCL cruises & this was our first RC cruise. Feel free to ask any questions.

We also just did the 3nt Enchantment over July 4th. Definitely wasn't Disney, but it was good for the price. I could also try to help with any questions you might have.

We just got off of the Enchantment of the Seas (4-night) yesterday. Give me a few days & I'll scan/post the compasses. We've been on 3 DCL cruises & this was our first RC cruise. Feel free to ask any questions.

How did you feel the food and service onboard compared to Disney? I've head the boarding process is smoother than DCL's, which always seems very chaotic to me.

We have only been on RCL ships & we have nothing but positive things to say about all 4 of our trips. The food, service, activities, & anything else you can think of amazing. We are considering DCL for 2016 but I'm having a hard time justifying the price tag for a family of 5. We could do 2 wks on RCL for the same price as 1 wk on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter